We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid control - move and sort

Hello, I am working with a Grid control and I want to use grid sort and moving capabilities of grid. How can I use these functions together? (in GDBG I am using this piece of code grid.ControllerOptions |= gridControllerOptions.DragColumnHeader;) but in GridControl seems doesn''t work properly.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 13, 2006 01:34 PM UTC

Hi, Setting ControllerOptions to DragColumnHeader works fine along with sorting capability. Please refer the attached sample and also please refer the sample in \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.50\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\GridControlSort\ to know more about adding header-click sorting to a GridControl. Best Regards, Calvin.

41816.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 13, 2006 03:15 PM UTC

Thanks a lot Calvin! It works nice. >Hi, > >Setting ControllerOptions to DragColumnHeader works fine along with sorting capability. Please refer the attached sample and also please refer the sample in \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.50\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\GridControlSort\ to know more about adding header-click sorting to a GridControl. > >Best Regards, >Calvin.

41816.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon