We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid Grouping Control & Combobox Grouping

I have a GGC that has a few columns that are comboboxes bound to reference data, when I drag the columns to the grouping header, the plus/minus descriptions display the value member of the combobox which is meaningless to the user. How can I get it to display the displaymember instead? Basically I want the plus/minus row caption to read "Service: Remove Debris - 3 Items" instead of "Service: 6 - 3 Items" Thanks, Jason

ggc0.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 13, 2006 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Jason, Sorry for the delayed response. Here is demo sample, explains how to set the display member of combobox in the captionText using querycellstyleinfo event. In the event, the first record under caption celltype is retrieved and the corresponding column value is compared with the value taken from the datasource ( Array List ) and the resultant display member is shown in the caption text. Best regards, Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon