We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridMultiColSortHelper

Hi, Where can I find the GridMultiColSortHelper class? I read a KB post about it but I can''t seem to find it in any Syncfusion assembly. thanks Mark

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 10, 2006 05:31 AM UTC

Hi Mark, The GridMultiColSortHelper is not an in-built class. Please refer to this KB article. The GridMultiColSortHelper is a user defined class and has been designed to have multi column sorting in the GridDataBoundGrid. Let us know if you need any further information. Best regards, Madhan.

MA Mark Atkinson March 10, 2006 05:39 PM UTC

Thanks Madhan, I didn''t see the link at the bottom of the KB article the first time. >Hi Mark, > >The GridMultiColSortHelper is not an in-built class. Please refer to this KB article. The GridMultiColSortHelper is a user defined class and has been designed to have multi column sorting in the GridDataBoundGrid. > >Let us know if you need any further information. > >Best regards, >Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon