We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ContextMenus and ModelForms - Taskbar click is not working

HI, We are using XPMenus package (Version 3.2.10) In our application, we are opening model forms using from context menus, main menus, buttons from some other forms. Ours is a multi-threaded aplication and all forms are running on main GUI thread only. Now our problem is, when model forms are opened from any context menu, clicking on some other application icon on taskbar will NOT open that application. It will just flashes the icon. However, we can use ALT + TAB to showup other applications. Can any body give me some thought input? Is it a heap memory problem? (As taskbar icon click keeps that application on top of heap memory and thus show up the application). Even If I run just two applications (say My Application and MS Outlook), i could see this problem. Or is it a threading issue? When I call InvokedRequired() on child & parent forms, I could only get FALSE (indicating that caller and form are in same thread - MAIN GUI Thread). In order to further understand the problem, I have put a button in the location where context menu is shown. When I call a model form using context menu, I see the problem. But when I call the same model form on button click, this problem disappears. This is again pointing towards context menu only. Any input plz.. Rgds Rajani Kanth

1 Reply

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team March 9, 2006 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Badri, Since this issue is related to your previous post # 41647, I request you to follow up with the below thread. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=41647 Thanks, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon