We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

missing refresh using GridConditionalFormatDescriptor for GGC

Hi, I think there could be a minor bug using GridConditionalFormatDescriptor for GGC. Dim gtd As GridTableDescriptor = Me._ggc.GetTableDescriptor(Decl.tabNames.BASICSYSTEMS.ToString) Dim fd As New GridConditionalFormatDescriptor("xyz") fd.Expression = "[" & Decl.basicSystemCols.description.ToString & "] match ''red''" fd.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.Red gtd.ConditionalFormats.Add(fd) After enter the value ''red'' to the column ''description'' i can change the focus within the current edited row to other cells without seeing a red background for the cells. But when I force the grid control to a refresh by changing the size of the control to a size smaller than the row I can see the red background. I can solve the problem by adding the following Private Sub _ggc_TableControlCurrentCellControlLostFocus(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlControlEventArgs) Handles _ggc.TableControlCurrentCellControlLostFocus Me._ggc.Refresh() End Sub But I think that should not be neccessary Greetings, Klaus PS: I added a sample

Sample18.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon