We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Padding of TabControlAdv is not working.

Version : Syncfusion Essential Studio V4.1.0.51 There are attributes for Padding of TabControlAdv is not working properly. Padding for X is working in design time and also in runtime. Padding for Y affects the appearance in design time but it does not affects in runtime.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 8, 2006 12:56 PM UTC

Hi JeongSeok, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I am afraid, I was not able to see the problem in the sample attached. TabbedAdv.zip Could you please let me know whether are you using Custom tab controls in your application? If so, we had a padding problem in custom tabControl previously, which has been fiixed internally and this fix will be available in the next patch as soon as possible. As a workaround, could you please try setting the padding in the form’s constructor after InitializeComponent. Let me know if this works for you. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Seetha >Version : Syncfusion Essential Studio V4.1.0.51 > >There are attributes for Padding of TabControlAdv is not working properly. > >Padding for X is working in design time and also in runtime. > >Padding for Y affects the appearance in design time but it does not affects in runtime.

JY Jeong-Seok Yang March 9, 2006 12:35 AM UTC

I downloaded the file which you attached above. It behaved in the same way as I mentioned above. TabStyle is the cause. When TabStyle is 3D or something else. It works well. But If I change TabStyle for VS2005Style or OneNoteStyle. It works only in design time. I attached my file.

TabPaddingPlease.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 9, 2006 07:34 AM UTC

Hi JeongSeok, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am able to see the problem and I have logged a bug report #1658 in this regard. Defect #1658 - Padding does not work properly during runtime when tabStyle is changed we have now fixed this issue internally and this fix will be available in the next patch as soon as possible. Also, did you try setting the padding through code after InitializeComponent? Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Seetha

JY Jeong-Seok Yang March 10, 2006 02:13 AM UTC

private Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TabControlAdv tabControlAdv1; public Form1() { // // Windows Form 디자이너 지원에 필요합니다. // InitializeComponent(); tabControlAdv1.Padding.Y = 20; } It shows the error, when I compile it. Sorry! Can you show me how to set the value in form''s constructor. Thanks for your support.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 10, 2006 03:55 AM UTC

Hi JeongSeok, Sorry for the Inconvenience. Here is the Code to set the padding: // Setting the Padding for TabControlAdv this.tabControlAdv1.Padding = new Point(12,20); Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Seetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon