We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GGC cell ReadOnly

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41616 Mar 7,2006 01:42 PM UTC Mar 8,2006 05:12 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Vihar
Asked On March 7, 2006 01:42 PM UTC

Hi, I am using GGC.I have a grid with 5 columns.In the 4th column i have DropDown.Now on change in value of 4th column corrospondig cell in 5th column should be readonly or not. i dont want to make whole column readonly just one cell base on the value in 4th column. So i am using TableControlCurrentCellCloseDropDown event for that. But how to make a perticular cell Readonly from this event. i tried this e.TableControl.CurrentCell.Renderer.CurrentStyle.ReadOnly = true; but its not working.... Can you please giva any solution... Thank Vihar

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 8, 2006 05:12 AM UTC

Hi Vihar, The intent behavior can be achieved by handling the TableDescriptor.QueryCellStyleInfo event. Please refer the sample in the forum thread that deals with a similar issue. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;