We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DockingManager and ToolStrip

Hi, Our application uses dockingmanger and the new .NET2.0 ToolStrip-Component to display menus. Before that we used to work with the MenuXP component, but the ToolStrip is simpler to use when embedding own controls (e.g. a TrackBar) into a symbolbar. The problem we have is that the ToolStrip is overlayed by the docking windows. When using Syncfusion''s own ToolStripEx component, the behaviour is the same. We''re using Syncfusion Version 4.1.0.58. Bruno

3 Replies

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team March 7, 2006 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Bruno, Thanks for bringing this issue into our attention. I was able to reproduce the issue here and I have created a defect report regarding this.We will start working on it soon. You could avoid the behaviour by resizing the main form which contains the both ToolStrip and docking manager. Here is the link to track the progress of this issue Defect #1632 - Painting issue if the form contains ToolStrip I will inform you with details,once we fixed this issue. Regards Joy

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team March 9, 2006 03:04 PM UTC

Hi Bruno, The defect 1632-Problem with ToolStrip has been fixed.The patch will be available soon. Regards Joy

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team March 13, 2006 05:00 AM UTC

Hi Bruno, The patch is available for download.Here is the download details. Please let me know if this solved your issue. Regards Joy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon