We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Retaining changes to datasource while paging

Perhaps this is obvious, but a frustrating day has me ready to uninstall this grid and find something that I can use. I have a page which creates a Datatable and saves it to a Session variable. I then bind this Datatable to the grouping grid. This datatable is large, so I enable paging. The initial page of data shows up just fine. I have one column as a checkbox "item template". I click the checkbox to set the column value for true for a row. I do a "Next Page" and then "Prev Page" move and the checkbox is returned to false. I do not seem to ever get a "Record Changed" event that I can trap. What I simply want to do is either have the grid update the datatable for me, or I want to trap an event that I can manually change the datatable. Thank you. MS

1 Reply

MS Michael Shorten March 7, 2006 04:40 PM UTC

I found a partial example, after a frustrating 6 hours, in the EditAll sample. The datatable''s state is updated when the record is updated. I still need to maintain the datatable in a session variable. MS

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon