We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SelectAll - DoubleTextBox

Why doen''''t the SelectAll works when user clicks within the current text. Is there a way to do this ? When user tabs to the control then the entire text gets selected.. but not when user clicks within the current text.. We are using Sync 3.0 Regards Yogi

3 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team March 7, 2006 04:46 AM UTC

Hi Yogi, Have you tried giving SelectAll() in DoubleTextBox''s GotFocus Event? this.doubleTextBox1.GotFocus +=new EventHandler(doubleTextBox1_GotFocus); private void doubleTextBox1_GotFocus(object sender, EventArgs e) { this.doubleTextBox1.SelectAll (); } Please let me know if this does not satisfy your requirement. Thank you for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Anu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 7, 2006 03:15 PM UTC

Tks for the reply.. the scenario i am describing is when u tab from field to field, selectall works fine.. but when u explicitly click on the text using mouse then selectall doesn''t work.. looks to me i need to override mouseup,mousedown and mousemove event.. to achieve this flavor.. > >Hi Yogi, > >Have you tried giving SelectAll() in DoubleTextBox''s GotFocus Event? > >this.doubleTextBox1.GotFocus +=new EventHandler(doubleTextBox1_GotFocus); > >private void doubleTextBox1_GotFocus(object sender, EventArgs e) > { > this.doubleTextBox1.SelectAll (); > } > >Please let me know if this does not satisfy your requirement. > >Thank you for choosing Syncfusion. > >Regards, > >Anu.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team March 8, 2006 02:19 PM UTC

Hi Yogi, This seems to be working fine with mouse click also in our latest version 4.1.Infact upon a single mouse click within the text will remove the highlight. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon