We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding new sheets along with charts

I have a sheet template with some formatting and a few charts. I create a workbook with one sheet using this sheet template and the workbook''s sheet has charts from the sheet template. But when I try to add a new sheet to this workbook using ExcelWorkBook.Worksheets.AddCopy(0) function, the charts are not copied over but everything else is. How do I get the newly added sheets to contain the charts?

2 Replies

PN Phani Neelankantham March 6, 2006 05:51 PM UTC

At least a way to create a workbook with multiple sheets using a sheet template... is that possible? >I have a sheet template with some formatting and a few charts. I create a workbook with one sheet using this sheet template and the workbook''s sheet has charts from the sheet template. But when I try to add a new sheet to this workbook using >ExcelWorkBook.Worksheets.AddCopy(0) >function, the charts are not copied over but everything else is. > >How do I get the newly added sheets to contain the charts?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2006 10:27 AM UTC

Hi Phani, Sorry for the delay in getting you. We do have support for following requirements. 1)Create a workbook based on template containing Charts and other formats. 2)Adding a sheet containing charts to workbook. 3)Adding multiple sheets to the workbook.You Can add a new sheet to the workbook by using Create method. workbook.Worksheets.Create(); Please take a look at the attachment and let me know if it meet your requirements. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/copyingchartSheet_6727306e.zip copyingchartSheet.zip BestRegards, Bharath.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon