We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Adding new sheets along with charts

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41581 Mar 6,2006 02:23 PM UTC Apr 6,2006 10:27 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: XlsIO
Phani Neelankantham
Asked On March 6, 2006 02:23 PM UTC

I have a sheet template with some formatting and a few charts. I create a workbook with one sheet using this sheet template and the workbook''s sheet has charts from the sheet template. But when I try to add a new sheet to this workbook using ExcelWorkBook.Worksheets.AddCopy(0) function, the charts are not copied over but everything else is. How do I get the newly added sheets to contain the charts?

Phani Neelankantham
Replied On March 6, 2006 05:51 PM UTC

At least a way to create a workbook with multiple sheets using a sheet template... is that possible? >I have a sheet template with some formatting and a few charts. I create a workbook with one sheet using this sheet template and the workbook''s sheet has charts from the sheet template. But when I try to add a new sheet to this workbook using >ExcelWorkBook.Worksheets.AddCopy(0) >function, the charts are not copied over but everything else is. > >How do I get the newly added sheets to contain the charts?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 6, 2006 10:27 AM UTC

Hi Phani, Sorry for the delay in getting you. We do have support for following requirements. 1)Create a workbook based on template containing Charts and other formats. 2)Adding a sheet containing charts to workbook. 3)Adding multiple sheets to the workbook.You Can add a new sheet to the workbook by using Create method. workbook.Worksheets.Create(); Please take a look at the attachment and let me know if it meet your requirements. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/copyingchartSheet_6727306e.zip copyingchartSheet.zip BestRegards, Bharath.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;