We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Item Templates

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41575 Mar 6,2006 07:31 AM Mar 23,2006 05:00 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 5
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Driss Selhoum
Asked On March 6, 2006 07:31 AM

Hello, I would like to add an ItemTemplate, add controls to it and it to the GridGroupingControl Programatically without any Design View clicks Thank you for your help

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 8, 2006 11:20 AM

Hi Driss, We are looking on this. We will get back to you regarding this shortly Regards, A.Sivakumar

Driss Selhoum
Replied On March 17, 2006 04:01 AM

Hi, I have found a way to add a Template Column programatically, if you are interested please let me know and I will be sending you the code to accomplish such Tasks Driss

Replied On March 17, 2006 09:25 AM

Driss, Yes, we would very much like to see the sample. Unfortunately, we were not able to find any solution for this ourself. We apologize for not updating you. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Driss Selhoum
Replied On March 17, 2006 10:45 AM

the first thing I did is create a Class that inherits from a System.Web.UI.Webcontrols.CheckBox, or any other Control Class depending on what Item Template you''d like. This class, Let''s call it TemplateCheckBox also inherits from the ITemplate Interface, therfore the Template checkBox class must implement a method called InstantiateIn. Once you have the class, you can add this code to wherever you have you GridGroupingControl Instantiated: TemplateCheckBox TaskChkBox = new TemplateCheckBox("TasksChkBox"); GridColumnDescriptor ChildGridColumnDescriptor = ChildTableDescriptor.Columns.FindByMappingName("Select"); ChildTableDescriptor.Columns.FindByMappingName("Select").HeaderText = " "; ChildGridColumnDescriptor.ItemTemplate = TaskChkBox; Voila, Hope it works for you.

Replied On March 23, 2006 05:00 AM

Hi Driss, Thanks ,It works. Thanks, A.Sivakumar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;