We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Header Rows

Hello, I have a GridGrouping Control bound to a DataSet having a DataRelation object. I would like to show the groups without any header rows AT ALL, I just want to view the data without any headers, for both the parent and the Child tables, how is this possible? Thank you for your help

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 6, 2006 03:21 PM UTC

Hi Driss, The visiblity of the column/row headers for parentTable and child table can be controlled by the following ways either in designer property setting or in code. a)Hiding Column Headers //The visiblity of the column headers for parentTable can be controlled by ShowColumnHeaders property in TopLevelGroupOptions settings this.GridGroupingControl1.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowColumnHeaders = false; //The visiblity of the ColumnHeader for Nested tables can be controlled by ShowColumnHeaders property in NestedTableGroupOptions this.GridGroupingControl1.NestedTableGroupOptions.ShowColumnHeaders = false; b)Hiding Rowheaders //The visibility of the Row headers for a particular table can be controlled by the ShowRowHeader property in the TableOptions settings. this.GridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ShowRowHeader = false; Best Regards, A.Sivakumar

KR Kumar Ramdurgkar December 29, 2010 09:06 PM UTC

I am looking to do exactly the same thing in a WPF Datagrid
I am using the latest version 8.4.0.10

Any suggestions please?

Thanks,
Kumar Ramdurgkar

KA Kamalakannan A Syncfusion Team January 19, 2011 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Driss,

WPF grid data control does not have any property to hide the header columns and header rows. However we can achieve this by using he following work around. This will hide the header cells in the column and row while expanding.

[Code snippet] [C#]

void dataGrid_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
this.dataGrid.Model.Table.RecordExpanded += new EventHandler>(Table_RecordExpanded);
}

void Table_RecordExpanded(object sender, GridDataValueEventArgs e)
{
GridDataChildTableModel child = e.Value.ChildModels[0];
child.RowHeights[0] = 0;
child.ColumnWidths[0] = 0;

}

Please let us know if any queries.
Regards,
Kamal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon