We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to use drag and drop when measurement units are inches or millimeters.

I have successfully used the inbuilt drag and drop on Essential Diagram to drop my symbols. However when I change the measurement units using: businessCardDiagram.Model.MeasurementUnits = GraphicsUnit.Inch , the inbuilt drag and drop no longer seems to function. How do I implement drag and drop when measurement units are inches or millimeters.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 05:03 PM UTC

Hello, I was not able to reproduce the issue that you mentioned here. I have tested this issue by setting diagram.Model.MeasurementUnits = GraphicsUnit.Inch/Millimeter and the Drag and Drop operation works as expected for the symbols of MySymbol type. I am linking to a sample that shows the above mentioned information http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/DragAndDrop_4863ad4a.zip Please look at the diagram1_DragEnter/DragDrop methods in Form1.cs file. Please let us know if you still run into this problem. We will be glad to assist you. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon