We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Stacked Column Chart, Point labels

Hi I''m developing an application that has a large number of charts, one of which is a stacked column chart representing total sales and Gross Profit. I want to be able to label the gross profit series as a percentage of the total sales (see attached picture). I''m using custom points, one for each point in the Gross Profit series. I am using custom points because if i turn on the showtext of the series it will show the value of the gross profit not the percentage. I have a couple of questions however. Firstly is there an easier way to do what i''m trying to achieve? Secondly when i do implement custom points, some of them are not displayed and as i move the mouse pointer over the chart they all disappear and then reappear as i keep moving the pointer. Any thoughts? am i doing something wrong? Regards Craig

StackedChart.zip

2 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team March 6, 2006 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Craig, 1. Please find attached a simple sample I created which displays percentage as label (text). It uses Prepare style event of the series to display the series text. F41542.zip 2. Thanks for bringing the issue of CustomPoints disappear and reappear on moving the mouse over the chart into our attention. I have logged a bug report on this and will update you as soon as the issue is fixed. Kindly let me know if this helps you. Thanks and Regards, Geetha.

CB Craig Boyd March 7, 2006 08:13 AM UTC

Thanks Geetha Exactly what I needed Regards Craig

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon