We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

3D Column chart

Hi I have a 3D column chart which has three series. The first two are represented in a stacked column and the third is shown in its own column. When the chart is display the column for the third series is tucked in behind the first stacked column, also the depth of the second column is not the same as the first. Is there any way to have them side by side and the same width and depth? Also is there any way to make a 3D graph not semi transparent? Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Regards Craig

Sample16.zip

2 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team March 3, 2006 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Craig, 1. To display the column chart side by side: I have created a feature request on this and will update you as soon as the feature is implemented. 2. The width and depth of the column is not same: Thanks for bringing this issue into our attention. This issue has been fixed internally and future release of the product will include the fix. 3. To make the 3D graph not semi transparent: You can adjust the transparency by varying the alpha value of the BrushInfo class using which the Interior color is filled. Please find attached the sample which illustrates this. F41502.zip Please let me know if this helps you. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Geetha.

CB Craig Boyd March 3, 2006 09:55 PM UTC

Thanks Geetha Changing the Alpha value worked perfectly. Also i''ll look forward to the next version, any idea on when that might be released? Regards Craig

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon