We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

docking floating controls

What is the best way to dock a floating control to its previous state? I used the save dock state, but the controls flash while it reloads the previous dock state. I also used the dock control method, but I can''t seem to dock it in its previous placement including the size of the control. Is there a good way to get rid of this flash or visual reloading of the controls when I load the dock state?

1 Reply

BB Bill Brennan March 1, 2006 03:44 PM UTC

I figured this out, thanks. >What is the best way to dock a floating control to its previous state? I used the save dock state, but the controls flash while it reloads the previous dock state. I also used the dock control method, but I can''t seem to dock it in its previous placement including the size of the control. Is there a good way to get rid of this flash or visual reloading of the controls when I load the dock state?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon