We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Rotating a Symbol with TextNode.EditStyle.AllowRotate = false

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41408 Mar 1,2006 05:31 AM Mar 7,2006 12:31 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Richard Deverson
Asked On March 1, 2006 05:31 AM

In Essential Studio V3.3.0.0: I have a Symbol Model which contains a text node with some text. When I rotate a Symbol created from this Symbol Model, I want to prevent the text node from rotating. I.e. everything but the text rotates. I tried setting TextNode.EditStyle.AllowRotate = false both in the Symbol Designer and at runtime when I insert the symbol. Unfortunately the TextNode is still rotated. Is this the intended behaviour? As a workaround, I can rotate the TextNode back again after rotating the Symbol, but this seems a bit messy (and I need the rotation degree in the RotateEventArgs, but it doesn''t seem to be there).

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 7, 2006 12:31 AM

Hi,   I am sorry about this delay in responding. EssentialDiagram TextNode has been designed in such a way that if you rotate it, the text inside the textnode will also get rotated. If your intension is to prevent the text inside a symbol from being rotated then you can use labels instead of textnode.   Please let us know if you have any further questions.   Regards, Praveena.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;