We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

what type files gc support (all the formarts ,all i have do can be saved)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41388 Feb 28,2006 09:03 PM Mar 5,2006 05:10 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
bjhjh
Asked On February 28, 2006 09:03 PM

sorry, i know syncfusion,s products soon. i want to know what type files gc support (all the formarts ,all i have do can be saved)? like excel?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 1, 2006 07:01 AM

Hi China, The grid control(GridModel) can be saved to a file in XML, SOAP or in BINARY format using the grid.SaveBinary(filename), grid.SaveSoap(filename) and grid.SaveXml(filename) respectively. And the grid can be loaded from the file by using the GridControl.LoadBinary(filename), GridControl.LoadSoap(filename) and grid.InitializeFromXml(filename) respectively, where the LoadBinary() and the LoadSoap() are the static members of the GridControl/GridModel class. Below is a code snippet. Save to file… grid.SaveXml(@"c:\mygrid.xml"); grid.SaveSoap(@"c:\mygrid.grd"); grid.SaveBinary(@"c:\mygrid.grd"); Load from file… this.gridControl1.Model = GridControl.LoadBinary(@"c:\mygrid.grd"); this.gridControl1.Model = GridControl.LoadSoap(@"c:\mygrid.grd"); grid.InitializeFromXml(@"c:\mygrid.xml"); Regards, Calvin.

bjhjh
Replied On March 2, 2006 11:34 AM

ok but a workbook can also be save? can you can give some source about this problem and http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=41389 ? thank you very much ! >Hi China, > >The grid control(GridModel) can be saved to a file in XML, SOAP or in BINARY format using the grid.SaveBinary(filename), grid.SaveSoap(filename) and grid.SaveXml(filename) respectively. >And the grid can be loaded from the file by using the GridControl.LoadBinary(filename), GridControl.LoadSoap(filename) and grid.InitializeFromXml(filename) respectively, where the LoadBinary() and the LoadSoap() are the static members of the GridControl/GridModel class. Below is a code snippet. > >Save to file… > >grid.SaveXml(@"c:\mygrid.xml"); >grid.SaveSoap(@"c:\mygrid.grd"); >grid.SaveBinary(@"c:\mygrid.grd"); > > >Load from file… > >this.gridControl1.Model = GridControl.LoadBinary(@"c:\mygrid.grd"); >this.gridControl1.Model = GridControl.LoadSoap(@"c:\mygrid.grd"); >grid.InitializeFromXml(@"c:\mygrid.xml"); > > > >Regards, >Calvin.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 5, 2006 05:10 AM

Hi, A work book can be saved by looping through all its work sheets (grid) and by saving it. Please refer the sample to see if that helps. Regards, Calvin.

41388.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;