We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

using error provider inside a cell

Hi, I would like to know is there any sample which i can use the error provider within a cell of a Grid grouping control, to display my own custom error message. Thanks in advance.. :)

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2006 02:30 AM UTC

Hello, is my question not detail enough? Please do reply me, i''ll provide more detail.

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team March 2, 2006 05:47 AM UTC

Hi Wye Jin, Sorry for the delayed response. Please look the TestErrorProvider sample, if you have not looked through that sample in the Grid.Grouping samples, that draws an bitmap to the error row, handling TableControlPrepareViewStyleInfo and TableControlCellDrawn. Here is a sample modified shows the bitmap when custom validation in TableControlCurrentCellValidating event fails. Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2006 06:50 AM UTC

Thanks stanley, that will do the trick. I''ve seen the forums regarding this that the current version can''t do error checking yet. Is it going to be release in the future version?

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team March 2, 2006 07:37 AM UTC

Hi Wye Jin, There are cases you can see the error provider when the validation fails, that also appear with the MessageBox pop up. Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2006 07:48 AM UTC

cool, thanks for replying.. :)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon