We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bug: Docking in Tabbed MDI window launches too many error-dialogs

Hi, I am using docking windows in a child form displayed inside an MDI Tabbed main window. When a panel is unpinned, focus is lost and pinned again, docking control raises some kind of error. Here are the steps to reproduce the error: 1. Run the attached sample. 2. Unpin the right side docked panel1. 3. Click in "textBox1". 4. Now mouse over panel1. 5. Try pinnig panel1 and move mouse anywhere. It raises some "Abort retry cancel" dialogs in rapid succession. Looks like some trace.assert() condition is failing in AHTab class in Syncfusion Docking controls. Please let me know what is happening. thanks, - Reddy

3 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team April 30, 2003 11:53 AM UTC

Reddy, We don't see this happen in the 1.5.2.0 or later. Is this with an earlier version? Please double check the steps to reproduce. Regards, Praveen

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 1, 2003 03:21 AM UTC

Praveen, I downloaded 1.5.2.0 and tested it. It is fixed now. Previously I was using 1.5.1.6. thanks, - Reddy

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team May 5, 2003 12:09 PM UTC

Thanks for the update.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon