We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiselect in a dropdown-list

Hi I want to multiselect in a dropdown-list, but there seems to be no such possibility. I could use a listbox instead to do it, but my problem is that I only have room to display one or two rows in the listbox, and that means a lot of scrolling for the user. Any ideas about how to multiselect in a drop-down-list? //Thanks

1 Reply

SM Syed Mohamed April 11, 2006 06:24 AM UTC

Hi, U have to add the attributes to the ddl like this. ddl.attributes.add("Multiple","true"). After the selection U have to get the selected entries through javascript ( using hiddenbox). >Hi >I want to multiselect in a dropdown-list, but there seems to be no such possibility. I could use a listbox instead to do it, but my problem is that I only have room to display one or two rows in the listbox, and that means a lot of scrolling for the user. Any ideas about how to multiselect in a drop-down-list? > >//Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon