We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Source Code License

Hi I''m working with Syncfusion Diagram sourcecode and have a licence question: I would like a much simplier version of the control to integrate in a customer application. The reason why i need so much work is because i want to use your base work to go in another direction (i need the control, with the tools but no symbol, no diagram, no links...) Since i bought the full library source code do i have the right to heavily modify the source code and integrate it in my application (i do not redistribute the source code only the exe). Also as a subcontractor, i''ll deliver the final product to the final contractor. Does he have to buy the full license source code ? Thanks John

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team February 27, 2006 09:39 PM UTC

Hi John, You can modify the code and use it. However, anyone who needs to work with that code (or any code it is integrated with) will need a Syncfusion license. For the redistribution of the binary itself you do not need any additional license from us. Hope this clarifies licensing. Please let us know if you need any additional information. Best regards, Daniel >Hi > >I''m working with Syncfusion Diagram sourcecode and have a licence question: >I would like a much simplier version of the control to integrate in a customer application. >The reason why i need so much work is because i want to use your base work to go in another direction (i need the control, with the tools but no symbol, no diagram, no links...) > >Since i bought the full library source code do i have the right to heavily modify the source code and integrate it in my application (i do not redistribute the source code only the exe). > >Also as a subcontractor, i''ll deliver the final product to the final contractor. Does he have to buy the full license source code ? > >Thanks >John

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon