We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

wouldn''t it be nice if the convert resx program could accept a file list?

wouldn''t it be nice if the convert resx program could accept a file list? or accept drag drop? as i have a lot of files to convert...

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2006 11:23 PM UTC

Hi Pete, Thanks for the suggestion. For now, what you can do is select multiple files in the Select Files Dialog and add them. We can give also give you the source code for the tool. Just open a dtrac incident. Stefan >wouldn''t it be nice if the convert resx program could accept a file list? > >or accept drag drop? > >as i have a lot of files to convert...

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2006 11:29 PM UTC

ok thingy raised...

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2006 11:32 PM UTC

all someone needs to do is add a button that pops up a directory browser and then does something like private void GetFilesFromDir( DirectoryInfo di , ArrayList files ) { foreach ( FileInfo fi in di.GetFiles("*.csproj") ) files.Add(fi.DirectoryName+"\\"+fi.Name); foreach ( DirectoryInfo sdi in di.GetDirectories() ) GetFilesFromDir( sdi , files ); }

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2006 11:35 PM UTC

Hi Pete, send an email to support@syncfusion.com. I''ll check email later today and can send you the source for the tool. That should be that fastest for you to get the change in... Stefan >all someone needs to do is add a button that pops up a directory browser and then does something like > > private void GetFilesFromDir( DirectoryInfo di , ArrayList files ) > { > foreach ( FileInfo fi in di.GetFiles("*.csproj") ) > files.Add(fi.DirectoryName+"\\"+fi.Name); > foreach ( DirectoryInfo sdi in di.GetDirectories() ) > GetFilesFromDir( sdi , files ); > } >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon