We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GDBG InsertAt

I''m trying to allow the user to be able to insert a new row in a GridDataBoundGrid in-between other existing rows (e.g. at position 0). I couldn''t find a method on the grid or binder so I used table.InsertAt(position), which runs but the new row appears at the bottom of the GDBG. Is there a way to insert a new row at a specific position in a GDBG (the datasource is a DataTable).

4 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team February 25, 2006 02:31 PM UTC

Hi Ken, This is the best way to insert. Calling AcceptChanges will make it to work, but on editing there were troubles in Vs2003, in VS2005 this ADO.Net issue is resolved. dt.Rows.InsertAt(dr1,5); dt.AcceptChanges(); Best regards, Stanley

KL Ken Law February 25, 2006 03:45 PM UTC

Thanks Stanley, That helped to a point. I can now insert the new row and it appears at the correct row in the grid. I can type a value into it. The problem is, when I move to a new row, the value I just typed in moves to the bottom row of the grid, and a blank cell appears where I just typed in the value.

KL Ken Law February 28, 2006 02:01 PM UTC

Stanley, I could really use help with this soon - I''ve got a release in a few days and need to get this working. Thanks.

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team February 28, 2006 02:29 PM UTC

Hi Ravi, This works smooth in Framework 2.0 and I remember this as a known issue in Framework 1.1. The similar problems can also be seen in datagrid. Sorry that I could not be more helpful.. Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon