We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filling Up Diagram''s empty space

Hi, I''ve a problem finding ways to fill up the diagram''s controller. I''ve attached a picture to describe what my problem is. Thanks in advance :)

diagram0.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2006 01:33 PM UTC

Hello, If your intension is not to show the diagram view background behind the diagram model while resizing then you need to set the diagram model''s bounds (Width/Height) property with a high value. The following code snippet shows this setting. [C#] this.diagram1.Model.Height = 1056F; this.diagram1.Model.Width = 1000F; Please let me know if you have any questions. We will be glad to assist you. Thanks, Meera.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 28, 2006 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Meera Fathima, Thanks for reply my post, and sorry for the delay for replying you. The solution you provide me works fine, but is there any solution which allow me to do this automatically. Since my diagrams might be running at different resolutions. Thanks in advance :)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon