We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

color changing

hi, how can i change the color of the text or how can i highlight a particular text which is been selected from the database. plz help me. thank u ashwini

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2006 04:11 AM UTC

Hi Ashwini, In which control you want this facility to be done ? Can you explain your queries in detail? Regards, -Hari

AS Ashwini February 24, 2006 09:14 AM UTC

hi hari, Actually i''m doing my final year proj. i''m doing in ASP.NET with VB. The major module of my proj is issue log. where people raise their doubts(both technical and non technical) to their higher officals.here both question and answer is displayed by means of textarea,(the content of textarea is been retrived from database MS Access) so now my problem is i have to highlight the answer, in order to show some difference. If u can give a solution for this, i''ll be so thankful and happy. thank u ashwini

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2006 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Ashwini, Best wishes for your project. you can probably try something like this Not sure, Is this what you were asking? Regards, Hari

AS Ashwini February 27, 2006 08:29 AM UTC

Hi hari, i somehow solved that problem. i just highlighted by underlining the text. Anyway thank u so much for ur quick responds and wishes. Regards, ashwini

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 27, 2006 03:38 PM UTC

Cool!!!!! -Hari

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon