We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ViewLayout.VisibleCellsRange not changing when grid changes size

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41120 Feb 22,2006 07:52 PM UTC Feb 23,2006 04:46 PM UTC WinForms 5
Tags: GridControl
Mike
Asked On February 22, 2006 07:52 PM UTC

The ViewLayout.VisibleCellsRange is not updating when the grid changes size. It only updates after the grid is scrolled. Is there a setting to fix this?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 23, 2006 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Mike, The attached sample works fine here, using the same code. Can you provide me some more details and can you tell me the grid version that you are using. Here is the sample project. Also please try setting the HScrollPixel and VScrollPixel to true and let me know if it helps. Best Regards, Madhan.

Replied On February 23, 2006 03:09 PM UTC

I cannot open this project in VS 2003. Also, the HScrollPixel setting is not a good solution for me. I have 3.3.0.0 >Hi Mike, > > The attached sample works fine here, using the same code. Can you provide me some more details and can you tell me the grid version that you are using. >Here is the sample project. > >Also please try setting the HScrollPixel and VScrollPixel to true and let me know if it helps. > >Best Regards, >Madhan.

Replied On February 23, 2006 03:43 PM UTC

Hi Mike, Here is the sample project in VS 2003. Its works fine here, Can you modify and update the sample accordingly to reproduce your issue here. Best Regards, Madhan.

Replied On February 23, 2006 04:31 PM UTC

It works in the attached sample. Doesn''t work in my app. I have a virtual grid. Will keep investigating.

Replied On February 23, 2006 04:46 PM UTC

The problem was my code. THANKS!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;