We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with editing Cell in WinForm DataGrid

Hello, I need help to solve a problem. I have a DataGrid built with a DataGridTableStyle, and bound with a datatable. When I edit a new line and enter a single letter or digit, and add another new line, what I entered is erased. If I enter back into the previous line another letter, and pass to the last line I created (the second one) , this time it is not erased. If I do the same experience, but with at least two letters or digits, there is no problem. Please help me if you have any suggestion. Elvinr

1 Reply

SA sagarax September 19, 2003 06:14 AM UTC

> Hello, > > I need help to solve a problem. I have a DataGrid built with a DataGridTableStyle, and bound with a datatable. > > When I edit a new line and enter a single letter or digit, and add another new line, what I entered is erased. If I enter back into the previous line another letter, and pass to the last line I created (the second one) , this time it is not erased. > > If I do the same experience, but with at least two letters or digits, there is no problem. > > Please help me if you have any suggestion. > > Elvinr > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon