We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problem with editing Cell in WinForm DataGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

4108 Apr 29,2003 03:38 AM Sep 19,2003 02:14 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
Erlvinr
Asked On April 29, 2003 03:38 AM

Hello, I need help to solve a problem. I have a DataGrid built with a DataGridTableStyle, and bound with a datatable. When I edit a new line and enter a single letter or digit, and add another new line, what I entered is erased. If I enter back into the previous line another letter, and pass to the last line I created (the second one) , this time it is not erased. If I do the same experience, but with at least two letters or digits, there is no problem. Please help me if you have any suggestion. Elvinr

sagarax
Replied On September 19, 2003 02:14 AM

> Hello, > > I need help to solve a problem. I have a DataGrid built with a DataGridTableStyle, and bound with a datatable. > > When I edit a new line and enter a single letter or digit, and add another new line, what I entered is erased. If I enter back into the previous line another letter, and pass to the last line I created (the second one) , this time it is not erased. > > If I do the same experience, but with at least two letters or digits, there is no problem. > > Please help me if you have any suggestion. > > Elvinr > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;