We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

NullReference exception when inserting rows/columns

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

41078 Feb 22,2006 12:45 AM Windows Forms 0
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 22, 2006 12:45 AM

I''m trying to insert some rows into my grid and I''m getting the following exception thrown: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridFormulaEngine.AdjustReferencesForRangeChange(GridModel grd, Boolean isCols, Boolean isInsert, Int32 start, Int32 end) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridFormulaCellModel.GridRowsInserted(Object sender, GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRangeInsertedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModel.OnRowsInserted(GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModel.RaiseRowsInserted(GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelRowOperations.OnRangeInserted(GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) I have the formulacopyflags set to update on row insertions/deletions. I am doing the insertions from inside a begin/end update if that helps. Any ideas on how I solve this? Thanks.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;