We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

NullReference exception when inserting rows/columns

I''m trying to insert some rows into my grid and I''m getting the following exception thrown: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridFormulaEngine.AdjustReferencesForRangeChange(GridModel grd, Boolean isCols, Boolean isInsert, Int32 start, Int32 end) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridFormulaCellModel.GridRowsInserted(Object sender, GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRangeInsertedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModel.OnRowsInserted(GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModel.RaiseRowsInserted(GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelRowOperations.OnRangeInserted(GridRangeInsertedEventArgs e) I have the formulacopyflags set to update on row insertions/deletions. I am doing the insertions from inside a begin/end update if that helps. Any ideas on how I solve this? Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon