We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GGC fk relationship selector issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41068 Feb 21,2006 09:49 PM UTC Feb 21,2006 10:32 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 21, 2006 09:49 PM UTC

I have a grid grouping control that allows multiple selections in a column using the foreign keys. When I select the dropdown I am presented with an empty row to add items and a list of all the selected items. When I select the empty row I have a new dropdown showing my all possible selections. However in the top right of this control there is a graphic with a couple of dots and a pencil when this is selected I get yet another dropdown (replaces the last one) which allows you to enter in data. I do not want the user to enter in any manual data this throws an exception (it is caught gracefully) but I would like to prevent this from happening. How can I turn off this option?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 21, 2006 10:32 PM UTC

Never mind I found it. My ChildRelationsDescriptions ChildRelation needed me to manually set allowxxx = false.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;