We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MainframeBarManager automatically shows parent from

Hi, I recently installed Essential Studio 4.1.0.58 (the most recent version). We had to upgrade from 4.1.0.50, which has a bug concerning the DockingManager and AutoHide mode. When a MainFrameBarManager ist placed onto a form with this version (4.1.0.58), this form is shown when you call Form1 newForm = new Form1(); Normally you have to call newForm.Show() to display a form (as it was in previous version of Essential Studio). I do not want the form to show when creating an instance of the form. Is this a bug in the mentioned version? Is there a workaround for this? Bruno

MainFrameBarManager strange behaviour.zip

3 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team February 22, 2006 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Bruno, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I am able to see the problem in v.4.1.0.58. I have checked this issue with our latest source code and it is fixed internally. This fix will be available in our next patch build. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

BW Bruno Willi February 22, 2006 04:15 PM UTC

>Hi Bruno, > >We regret for the inconvenience caused. I am able to see the problem in v.4.1.0.58. I have checked this issue with our latest source code and it is fixed internally. > >This fix will be available in our next patch build. > >Please let me know if you have any questions. > >Regards, >Mano When will the new patch be available? Bruno

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team February 23, 2006 05:03 AM UTC

Hi Bruno, Please create a Direct-Trac Incident mentioning the Forum ID in the subject line. I will update you with the download details of this patch. Thanks, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon