We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

MainframeBarManager automatically shows parent from

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41045 Feb 21,2006 04:44 AM Feb 23,2006 12:03 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Bruno Willi
Asked On February 21, 2006 04:44 AM

Hi, I recently installed Essential Studio 4.1.0.58 (the most recent version). We had to upgrade from 4.1.0.50, which has a bug concerning the DockingManager and AutoHide mode. When a MainFrameBarManager ist placed onto a form with this version (4.1.0.58), this form is shown when you call Form1 newForm = new Form1(); Normally you have to call newForm.Show() to display a form (as it was in previous version of Essential Studio). I do not want the form to show when creating an instance of the form. Is this a bug in the mentioned version? Is there a workaround for this? Bruno

MainFrameBarManager strange behaviour.zip

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 22, 2006 06:56 AM

Hi Bruno, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I am able to see the problem in v.4.1.0.58. I have checked this issue with our latest source code and it is fixed internally. This fix will be available in our next patch build. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

Bruno Willi
Replied On February 22, 2006 11:15 AM

>Hi Bruno, > >We regret for the inconvenience caused. I am able to see the problem in v.4.1.0.58. I have checked this issue with our latest source code and it is fixed internally. > >This fix will be available in our next patch build. > >Please let me know if you have any questions. > >Regards, >Mano When will the new patch be available? Bruno

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 23, 2006 12:03 AM

Hi Bruno, Please create a Direct-Trac Incident mentioning the Forum ID in the subject line. I will update you with the download details of this patch. Thanks, Mano

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;