We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Single as well as multiple cell copy/paste in Grid Grouping control.

Hi, I am using grid grouping control and we are using below code to set the properties of Read-only column. GridTableCellStyleInfo readOnlyAssetStyle = new GridTableCellStyleInfo(); readOnlyAssetStyle.BackColor = Color.White; readOnlyAssetStyle.CellType = "Static"; readOnlyAssetStyle.Trimming = System.Drawing.StringTrimming.EllipsisCharacter; readOnlyAssetStyle.ReadOnly = true; readOnlyAssetStyle.AllowEnter = true; readOnlyAssetStyle.Enabled = true; readOnlyAssetStyle.Borders.All = new GridBorder( GridBorderStyle.None ); As the Read-only column CellType property is set to "Static",the single cell copy/paste doesn''t work.But the multiple cell copy/paste is working fine. If I do not set CellType = "Static" property,the single cell copy /paste works fine.But if I select multiple cell values and paste it in editable column,only the first selected cell value gets pasted. We need to provide both single as well as multiple cell copy/paste functionalities,so kindly help us to resolve this problem. Regards, Catinat.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 21, 2006 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Catinat, When the CellType of the ReadOnly cells are not set to Static, copy/paste works fine for both multiple cells and single cells in the grid version 4.1. Regards, Calvin.

NI Nilton April 3, 2006 03:38 PM UTC

Hi Calvin, I am facing the same issue as Catinat. Any particular reason why we can copy-paste multiple cells with Static style, but not a single cell? Thanks Nilton

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 5, 2006 03:20 PM UTC

Hi Nilton, Please refer to the Forum thread below that deals with a same issue. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=26020 Let us know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon