We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How Do I Edit,Update in DetailsView ( Asp.NET with OLEDB)

whwn i try to edit detailsview with oledb provrider it show error. ''MSDAORA'' failed with no error message available, result code: DB_E_PARAMNOTOPTIONAL(0x80040E10). Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 17, 2006 01:46 PM UTC

Hi, I am Sure , i faced this problem a lot times and the issue was just some syntax error i guess, can you write the code here. so that i can help i guess. Are you using execute non query if using data reader. or if dataset , does that have any fields with some datatypes not supported by access. can you provide more info Regards, Hari

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 12, 2008 05:42 AM UTC

I think your control in detailsview some of all not have databind to database. can u check that all control in detailsview have bind in database to edit the value.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon