We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridControl - Painting in a cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40933 Feb 16,2006 08:02 PM UTC Feb 17,2006 02:53 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: GridControl
Pierre-Luc
Asked On February 16, 2006 08:02 PM UTC

Hello, I am in need of painting something using some kind of Graphics tool, directly into the cells of the grid, but I would like to do it in a function or method, rather than in an event. Can anyone help me?, I would be painting text into the cells, because the text has to be placed in a manner that is,to my knowledge, impossible with the normal text fields. --------------- | Title | | | | 999 - (999) | --------------- the problem is, I must be able to change all the three informations seperatly. That is why I want to paint them in. (and repaint to refresh when the data changes)

Pierre-Luc
Replied On February 16, 2006 08:04 PM UTC

if html code is ok here, this should be the real positions --------------- |   Title    | |             | | 999 - (999) | ---------------

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 17, 2006 02:40 PM UTC

Hi Pierre, Is this not easier to format couple of cells to get the desired output. Using CoveredRanges to the neighboring cells, will make those cells as single cell if that is needed. this.gridControl1[3,3].Borders.Bottom = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.None); this.gridControl1[4,3].Borders.Bottom = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.None); this.gridControl1[3,3].Text = "Title"; this.gridControl1[4,3].Text = ""; this.gridControl1[5,3].Text = "999-(999)"; this.gridControl1.ColStyles[3].HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Center; Best regards, Stanley

Pierre-Luc
Replied On February 17, 2006 02:53 PM UTC

Wow, it worked! ^_^ thanks a lot Stanley best regards, P-L

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;