We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error installing Essential Studio v3.3.0.0

I get an error during the installation of Essential Studio v3.3 and it tells me to run Assembly Manager. I ran Assembly Manager and got the following error log message: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.UpdateGAC(Int32 ver, Boolean bcleanOnly) at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.BuildIt(Int32 ver) at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.On_Ok(Object sender, EventArgs e) Uninstall and reinstall did not work. I have a previous version of Essential Suited installed, v1.6 Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team February 27, 2006 09:47 PM UTC

Hi Chieu, One way to work around this issue would be to use the latest version of the Assembly Manager. It works with version 3.3 also. Please follow steps 1-3 of this KB article and then run the assembly manager (assemblymanagerwindows.exe). This should install the assemblies to the GAC and also to the public assemblies folder. Best regards, Daniel >I get an error during the installation of Essential Studio v3.3 and it tells me to run Assembly Manager. I ran Assembly Manager and got the following error log message: > >System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified > at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) > at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() > at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.UpdateGAC(Int32 ver, Boolean bcleanOnly) > at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.BuildIt(Int32 ver) > at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.On_Ok(Object sender, EventArgs e) > >Uninstall and reinstall did not work. I have a previous version of Essential Suited installed, v1.6 > >Any help would be appreciated.

RG Rachel Gomez December 26, 2022 04:59 AM UTC

Refer to the following steps to resolve the issue:

Download the “Windows Installer Cleanup” utility from the following link. ...

Install this msicuu2.exe with Admin Privileges.

After installing the utility, open the Windows Installer Clean Up from the Start menu. ...

Restart your machine.

Reinstall the Essential Studio.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon