We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid control Copy Paste problem

Hi, I have to copy paste values from once cell to another cell. The from cell is not editable and the to cell is an editable cell. I use CTRL + C for copy and CTRL + V for paste. When I select multiple cells by dragging and then go to an editable cell my values get pasted one below the other. But say I have highlight only one cell by clicking on it and then press CTRL + C and then move to an editable cell and press CTRL + V it doesnt get pasted. I got following response from Syncfusion but in the attached sample If I select single cell and paste it in editable cell it works fine.But if I select multiple cell values of a readonly column and try to paste it in editable column,the last selcted value gets pasted.It doesn''t paste all the values.Kindly help us on this. I got following reply in Direct-Trac support:- Have a look at the attached sample, this seems to be working fine.If you still found any issues kindly reproduce it in the attached sample. Here is the SampleLink CopyPaste.zip Regards, Catinat

CopyPaste_b92cc7a20.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon