We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Writing HTML

Can I use EssentialPDF to write HTML content to a PDF document and have it render as it would in HTML? I have customer resumes that are uploaded on my site as HTML. I want to, through an agent, create PDF files from the HTML and mail it to the organization that posts jobs to my site. Can I do this with your tools?

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 18, 2006 09:00 AM UTC

Hi Shannon, There are three possible solutions 1. Use MSHTML (Internet Explorer) and export/print the rendered HTML as a image and insert the image into PDF using Essential PDF. I will provide a sample on monday. 2) Use HTMLUI and export/print the rendered HTML as a image and insert the image into PDF using Essential PDF. This option would differ from the IE based option in that it would not support very complicated HTML layouts and would not be the same as IE rendered HTML. This is an option for users who do not want to use IE. Here is a sample to demonstrate this functionality HtmlToPDFImage.zip 3) Native rendering/translation of HTML code to PDF. This is still under development and would be part of the Essential PDF library for the next release. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Stephen. >Can I use EssentialPDF to write HTML content to a PDF document and have it render as it would in HTML? I have customer resumes that are uploaded on my site as HTML. I want to, through an agent, create PDF files from the HTML and mail it to the organization that posts jobs to my site. Can I do this with your tools?

MT Michel T Dallaire February 20, 2006 11:38 PM UTC

Hi, I would also be interested to see this sample. Thank you Michel >1. Use MSHTML (Internet Explorer) and export/print the rendered HTML as a image and insert the image into PDF using Essential PDF. I will provide a sample on monday. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 22, 2006 11:07 AM UTC

Hi Shannon/Michel, Here is the first version of the sample that demonstrates exporting a Webpage using IE and Essential PDF to PDF format. HtmlToPdfUsingIE.zip Please let me know if you have any suggestions so that we can further refine the sample. Best regards, Stephen.

TB Tony Basar February 22, 2006 06:37 PM UTC

using HTMLUI, how can I generate an image not from a physical HTML file, but a string that contains HTML content. Please help. >Hi Shannon/Michel, > >Here is the first version of the sample that demonstrates exporting a Webpage using IE and Essential PDF to PDF format. > >HtmlToPdfUsingIE.zip > >Please let me know if you have any suggestions so that we can further refine the sample. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 22, 2006 08:34 PM UTC

Hi Tony, You need to use the HTMLUIControl.LoadFromString method to load HTML text into the control. Thanks, Davis

JI jismol December 21, 2022 03:28 AM UTC

HI team, 

how can load the data from API with grid filter options. i need to customise the data for filter options for grid

Attachment: filter_data_73f6f037.rar

RS Rajapandiyan Settu Syncfusion Team December 29, 2022 01:03 PM UTC

Jismol,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Kindly share the below details to proceed further with your query.

1. Which type of API service do you have used in your project? (WebAPI service/ OData/ SQL/ Own Custom service)
  2. Are you want to perform all the Grid actions like Editing, Searching, Sorting, etc., from the server (custom service) or in the client side?
  3. What are the customization you need to do for filter options?
  4. Which platform you have used(react/angular/etc.,)?

Note: Please refer to the below documentation to know the available data-binding in Grid.

Local: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/grid/data-binding/local-data/
Remote: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/grid/data-binding/remote-data/
Observables: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/grid/observables/

Regards,
Rajapandiyan S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon