We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Edit commands

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

40880 Feb 15,2006 06:25 PM UTC WinForms 0
Tags: Diagram
Chris C
Asked On February 15, 2006 06:25 PM UTC

Our application has an edit menu similar to that found in the DiagramBuilder application. There are cases where we do not want to allow the user to cut/copy/paste/redo/undo and thus we are attempting to disable those menu items. However, the user can still select nodes on the diagram. I found that I could override CanPaste and CanCopy in the DiagramController. However, CanRedo, CanUndo and CanCut are not overridable properties. I know that I can still disable the actual undo/redo/cut but overriding the Undo/Redo/Cut methods but it would still be nice to have those menu items disabled. Is there some easy way to do this that I might be missing. Thanks in advance for your help. Chris C.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;