We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Floating Control In Dockingmanager Shows Docking Diamant

Hi there, I have a question about the behavor of the docking manager. In VS2005 a Floating Control can''t be a target control for docking. I''m handling the DockAllowed Event. but it''s to late. The Event is raised for an Floating Control only when the user releases the control above it. The floating control is at that moment showing the Docking Diamant. If I set the cancel in the DockAllowedEventArgs on true the control is still resized and repositioned. Please Help. Best Regards Erwin Davidse

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team February 15, 2006 02:09 PM UTC

HI Erwin, Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. I was able to understand your requirement and there was a bug in VS2005 drag provider style. So that you are not able to achieve your expected behavior using DockAllow event. Have you used following code to disallow docking in the floated control in DockAllow Event? if(this.dockingManager1.GetFloatOnly(arg.TargetControl)) { arg.Cancel=true; } If it yes,it has been fixed internally and patch will available in few days. If you are interested in recieving patch, please create a direct trac incident regarding this issue and mention this forum link also. Thanks, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon