We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Syncfusion dynamic help in VS 2005

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40821 Feb 14,2006 01:31 PM UTC Feb 14,2006 11:23 PM UTC General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Rafal Gucwa
Asked On February 14, 2006 01:31 PM UTC

I''m using Syncfusion Essential Suite 1.6.1.0 and recently I moved to Visual Studio 2005. Everything works (wow!), but no class reference is available after pressing F1. I tried reinstalling Syncfusion software, the help files are in C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Help\Class Reference folder, but I cannot access them. Any idea?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 14, 2006 11:23 PM UTC

Hi Ralph, we have switched all our help tools that generate the help content since version 1.6.1.0 . The tools we used previously do not have support for VS 2005 integration of help content into the VS 2005 collection. If you run the following program you should be able to browse help stand-alone: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\dexplore.exe" /helpcol ms-help://Syncfusion.EssentialSuite/ That said - Version 1.6 was never tested with Whidbey and I am pretty sure you will run into issues ... Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;