We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ComboBoxExt

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

4079 Apr 28,2003 05:32 AM May 5,2003 07:18 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Tools
Peter
Asked On April 28, 2003 05:32 AM

Is there a way not to replace the text in the textbox when selecting another item of the listbox but adding the the of the selected item to the text in the textbox?

Ramesh Praveen [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 28, 2003 09:00 AM

Did you mean keep appending the text of the selected item to the current text in the textbox? -Praveen

Peter
Replied On April 29, 2003 12:34 AM

Well, you can say it in simple words and you can say it in my words :-) yes I did mean that. > Did you mean keep appending the text of the selected item to the current text in the textbox? > > -Praveen

Replied On April 29, 2003 02:24 PM

Peter, I suppose you are using our eval version? If so, there is no easy way to do this. Our latest licensed version however provides some virtuals (a GetPopupText method) that you can overide to customize the text in the textbox. So, you might have to wait till you get the licensed version. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 2, 2003 01:44 PM

> Peter, > > I suppose you are using our eval version? If so, there is no easy way to do this. Our latest licensed version however provides some virtuals (a GetPopupText method) that you can overide to customize the text in the textbox. So, you might have to wait till you get the licensed version. > > Regards, > Praveen Ramesh >

Replied On May 5, 2003 07:18 AM

Sorry, I didn't see any updates above? -Praveen

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;