We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Context Menu Urgent!!!!

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

4078 Apr 28,2003 05:20 AM Apr 29,2003 03:03 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
Yogendra Patil
Asked On April 28, 2003 05:20 AM

I've a context menu bound to a button (placed at the Bottom of the form)at position (0,0). now when i click on a button; at certain positions (when there is not enough space on the screen to display the contextmenu) the context menu is displayed properly ;but at some form positions (when there is enough space on the screen to display the contextmenu)the context menu overlaps the parent button and the button is not at all seen. I guess if i could get the dimensions of the context menu and the locations of same my problem would be solved. Please help me its urgent thank u.

Ramesh Praveen [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 29, 2003 03:03 PM

There is no way I know of to get the width of a context menu. I am surprised why your menu will draw over the button when there was enough space to draw where you want it to! -Praveen

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;