We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Exception in GridFilterBar

I am having a problem using a Grid Filter bar that I have wired to a GridDataBoundGrid. For some reason, all of the values in the GridFilterBar dissapears, and i get the following exceptions printed on the console: System.ArgumentException: Could not bind to the new display member. Parameter name: newDisplayMember at System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.SetDataConnection(Object newDataSource, BindingMemberInfo newDisplayMember, Boolean force) at System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.set_ValueMember(String value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridComboBoxCellModel.FillWithChoices(ListBox listBox, GridStyleInfo style, Boolean& exclusive) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridComboBoxCellRenderer.OnInitialize(Int32 rowIndex, Int32 colIndex) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCellRendererBase.Initialize(Int32 rowIndex, Int32 colIndex) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCurrentCell.Refresh() at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.ModelCellsChanged(Object sender, GridCellsChangedEventArgs e) catched at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.ModelCellsChanged(Object sender, GridCellsChangedEventArgs e) in :line 0 System.ArgumentException: Could not bind to the new value member. Parameter name: value at System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.set_ValueMember(String value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridComboBoxCellModel.FillWithChoices(ListBox listBox, GridStyleInfo style, Boolean& exclusive) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridComboBoxCellRenderer.OnInitialize(Int32 rowIndex, Int32 colIndex) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCellRendererBase.Initialize(Int32 rowIndex, Int32 colIndex) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCurrentCell.Refresh() at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.ModelCellsChanged(Object sender, GridCellsChangedEventArgs e) catched at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.ModelCellsChanged(Object sender, GridCellsChangedEventArgs e) in :line 0

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 15, 2006 03:50 AM UTC

Hi Michael, I am not able to reproduce the issue here. Can you send a sample with the mentioned issue, so that we can get back with a solution at the earliest. Also please refer the sample in \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.50\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\FilterBarGrid\ Thanks, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon