We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Not able to work with VisibleCheckBox property of legend

Hi, I am not able to show check box in legend. I think there is the property called VisibleCheckBox. But it shows check box along first series only. I want to show it along other series also. do tell me how to work with it. Thanx, Alok

5 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team February 14, 2006 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Alok, I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue. I have attached a simple sample with two series which displays the legend along with the checkboxes. Could you please try reproducing the issue with this sample and send to us so that it would be easier to find out the cause of the problem? Also please let me know the Essential Studio version you used to create the sample application. F40771.zip Thanks and Regards, Geetha

AL Alok February 14, 2006 12:32 PM UTC

Hi, Ya Thanks For that but I think the problem I am getting is because I am using version 4.1.0.10 beta3 version. I think I need to install version 4.1.0.50 Released one for that..Am I correct? Thanks, Alok

AL Alok February 15, 2006 05:21 AM UTC

Hi, That works fine with the new released version....but I have a doubt, can we use some event associated with the check boxes since I may require to do some validations when I clicked the checkbox on or off..... Thanks, Alok

AL Alok February 15, 2006 08:32 AM UTC

Hi, And one more point, Is there anyway I can handle the values of the checkbox programatically....like i want to disable some series while displaying based on some condition, but the user can turn it on if he requires to do so.. Thanks, Alok

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team February 20, 2006 10:42 AM UTC

Hi Alok, I am afraid it is not possible to directly access the values of the legend''s checkbox. Please refer the attached sample in which a checkbox is drawn along with legend using which you can perform operations as you desire. ChartSeriesVisibility.zip Please let me know if this helps you. Thanks and Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon