We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SyncFusion GridGroupingControl

I am working on an application which uses a class which inherits from the Sync Fusion GridGroupingControl and implements the ISupportInitialize interface under the .NET framework, using C#. I have the following two problems: 1. When dragging a table header, the two arrows indicating the new position of the column points to the wrong position. I attached a screenshot of this. 2. When moving the mouse over the boundary between two table headers, the resize pointer appears. Double clicking resizes the column to the left of the pointer, but apparently gets the column width from the right of the pointer. What would typically cause these problems, and how could it be fixed?

screen_shot.zip

1 Reply

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team February 13, 2006 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Wikus, 1. This such wrong pointers are not seen so far. 2. On double clicking, the column is resized to fit. It does not get the column width from anywhere. Regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon