We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Windows Vista WPF development

Hi I''ve just finished a windows vista development training by microsoft and I''m wondering wich steps you are going to make (or have made) for the Windows Vista platform. As I have seen some WPF tools (like ms interactive designer) I think there is a great opportunity for third party vendors to create nice looking applications based on the Vista Experience.

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team February 13, 2006 07:37 PM UTC

Hi Krijn, We will definitely offer several components on the WPF platform. We will post more details as we get closer to an initial beta cycle. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >Hi > >I''ve just finished a windows vista development training by microsoft and I''m wondering wich steps you are going to make (or have made) for the Windows Vista platform. >As I have seen some WPF tools (like ms interactive designer) I think there is a great opportunity for third party vendors to create nice looking applications based on the Vista Experience.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon