We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Sorting all nodes in treeViewAdv

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40742 Feb 11,2006 03:33 AM Feb 17,2006 06:12 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Jubin
Asked On February 11, 2006 03:33 AM

Hi, In Syncfusion treeViewAdv''s Sorting sample ,I was able to sort only the root nodes.Is there any way to sort all the nodes in the treeViewAdv i.e, the child nodes too.It works well in .Net treeView.Could you please provide me a workaround for this.Help will be appreciated. Jubin

Deepa TS [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 12, 2006 10:49 PM

Hi Jubin, You could sort all the nodes in a treeViewAdv by using the following code snippet. private void button2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { if(this.treeViewAdv1.Parent.HasChildren) { this.treeViewAdv1.Nodes.Sort(); } foreach(TreeNodeAdv tna in this.treeViewAdv1.Root.Nodes) { if(tna.HasChildren) { tna.Nodes.Sort(); } } } Please take a look at the attached sample and let me know if this helps you. Regards, Deepa.T.S.

Sorting0.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 17, 2006 06:12 AM

Wow it worked now. Thanks...

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;