We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Formula cell single click activate problems

I''m having a problem with formula cells. I set all cells to be formula cells through the tablestyle property. The problem is that any time you click the mouse on a cell, the cell becomes active even if model.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior is set to double-click. This means that you can''t clear a range of cells by selecting the range and pressing delete because as soon as you select the range, the top-left cell becomes active and the delete event goes to it and not the range. If you select a range or move the current cell using only the keyboard, then the cell does not auto-activate and you can clear the range using delete. How can I get formula cells to only activate on a double click? Thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 14, 2006 09:12 AM UTC

Hi Jim, To activate the CurrentCell on Double click, you need to set the property ForceEditwhenActivated to false and set the property ActiveCurrentCellBehavior is to GridCellActivateAction.DblClickOnCell. Here is a code snippet. this.gridControl1.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.DblClickOnCell GridFormulaCellRenderer.ForceEditWhenActivated = false; Let us know if you need further assistance, Regards, Haneef

JI jim February 14, 2006 03:43 PM UTC

That did the trick. Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon