We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeNodeAdv Text Edit

I would like a node''s text edit funtionality to behave exactly as windows folder or filename text edit. When you click on the text it enters edit mode (this is already implemented in TreeNodeAdv), then if you click again on the now highlighted text the cursor appears at the position where you clicked. You can then begin typing in the middle of the text. I do not see how to do this with the text for a node. If I do the same action on a TreeNodeAdv, click to edit and then click again on the now highlighted text the node goes out of edit mode. Thanks, Rich

3 Replies

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team February 13, 2006 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Rich, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I was able to see the issue and I have logged a bug report #1526. Please keep track of the following link to check the status of the issue. Defect #1526 - Bug in the edit functionality of TreeNodeAdv . We will try our very best to fix this at the earliest. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion Products. Thanks, Deepa.T.S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 14, 2006 02:48 AM UTC

I vote for this one too :)

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Rich and Kevin, We are glad to inform you that the bug has been fixed internally in the patch v4.1.0.62.Here is the download details. Please upgrade to Essential Suite v4.1.0.62 from the forum link below. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=41784 Let me know if you need further assistance.We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon